New Delhi-Ludhiana Shatabdi from Nov 4
New Delhi: Railways will introduce a
Shatabdi Express between New Delhi and Ludhiana on November 4,
with its inaugural run to be flagged off by Congress leader
Tiwari, an MP from Ludhiana, will flag off the train from
there, said a Northern Railway official.
The train will depart from Ludhiana daily at 4.40 pm and
reach New Delhi at 10.05 pm the same day.
In the return direction, it will depart from New Delhi at
7.00 am to reach Ludhiana at 12.20 pm, stopping at Rohtak and
Sangrur stations in both the directions.
The introduction of the train had been announced in the
Railway Budget this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test