New Delhi-Ludhiana Shatabdi from Nov 4
New Delhi: Railways will introduce a
Shatabdi Express between New Delhi and Ludhiana on November 4,
with its inaugural run to be flagged off by Congress leader
Tiwari, an MP from Ludhiana, will flag off the train from
there, said a Northern Railway official.
The train will depart from Ludhiana daily at 4.40 pm and
reach New Delhi at 10.05 pm the same day.
In the return direction, it will depart from New Delhi at
7.00 am to reach Ludhiana at 12.20 pm, stopping at Rohtak and
Sangrur stations in both the directions.
The introduction of the train had been announced in the
Railway Budget this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'