New Delhi-Ludhiana Shatabdi from Nov 4
New Delhi: Railways will introduce a
Shatabdi Express between New Delhi and Ludhiana on November 4,
with its inaugural run to be flagged off by Congress leader
Tiwari, an MP from Ludhiana, will flag off the train from
there, said a Northern Railway official.
The train will depart from Ludhiana daily at 4.40 pm and
reach New Delhi at 10.05 pm the same day.
In the return direction, it will depart from New Delhi at
7.00 am to reach Ludhiana at 12.20 pm, stopping at Rohtak and
Sangrur stations in both the directions.
The introduction of the train had been announced in the
Railway Budget this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman