New Delhi-Ludhiana Shatabdi from Nov 4
New Delhi: Railways will introduce a
Shatabdi Express between New Delhi and Ludhiana on November 4,
with its inaugural run to be flagged off by Congress leader
Tiwari, an MP from Ludhiana, will flag off the train from
there, said a Northern Railway official.
The train will depart from Ludhiana daily at 4.40 pm and
reach New Delhi at 10.05 pm the same day.
In the return direction, it will depart from New Delhi at
7.00 am to reach Ludhiana at 12.20 pm, stopping at Rohtak and
Sangrur stations in both the directions.
The introduction of the train had been announced in the
Railway Budget this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday