New Delhi-Ludhiana Shatabdi from Nov 4
New Delhi: Railways will introduce a
Shatabdi Express between New Delhi and Ludhiana on November 4,
with its inaugural run to be flagged off by Congress leader
Tiwari, an MP from Ludhiana, will flag off the train from
there, said a Northern Railway official.
The train will depart from Ludhiana daily at 4.40 pm and
reach New Delhi at 10.05 pm the same day.
In the return direction, it will depart from New Delhi at
7.00 am to reach Ludhiana at 12.20 pm, stopping at Rohtak and
Sangrur stations in both the directions.
The introduction of the train had been announced in the
Railway Budget this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Vijay Mallya deliberately concealing his assets, banks to SC
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon went for a Thailand vacation? Here's the truth!
- Bulandshahr rape: SC pulls up UP Govt, Azam Khan over controversial remark - Details inside
- Scorpene data leak 'a matter of serious concern', asked DCNS for urgent probe: Navy Chief Sunil Lanba
- Forget Freedom 251, here comes another smartphone at Rs 501