New Land Acquisition Bill soon: Jairam Ramesh
New Delhi: Union Rural Development Minister, Tuesday, announced that the new Land Acquisition Bill would be ready by end of the week.
Ramesh said that the process of acquiring land will be completely transparent. He said that as per the news policy, the rules for acquiring land in urban areas will be different from what would be employed for rural areas.
He added that the compensation in urban areas will be around six times higher than the sale price.
More details are awaited
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!