Next Indo-Pak Foreign Secretary talks this month
New Delhi: The next round of talks between Foreign Secretaries of India and Pakistan will be held at the end of this month.
This was conveyed by Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao to visiting Pakistani journalists who called on her, according to official spokesperson in the MEA.
"Visiting Pakistani journalists called on Foreign Secretary. Next India-Pakistan Foreign Secretary-level talks in June," Vishnu Prakash tweeted here.
The talks come after a series of high-level meetings between two countries on key bilateral issues like security, water and trade and commerce.
The two countries had earlier this year resumed their comprehensive dialogue on all bilateral issues, two years after talks were stalled between them in the wake of the
Mumbai terror attacks.
At their last meeting in Thimpu, India and Pakistan
had agreed to carry forward the dialogue to resolve all
outstanding issues in a constructive and forward-looking
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH