Next Indo-Pak Foreign Secretary talks this month
New Delhi: The next round of talks between Foreign Secretaries of India and Pakistan will be held at the end of this month.
This was conveyed by Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao to visiting Pakistani journalists who called on her, according to official spokesperson in the MEA.
"Visiting Pakistani journalists called on Foreign Secretary. Next India-Pakistan Foreign Secretary-level talks in June," Vishnu Prakash tweeted here.
The talks come after a series of high-level meetings between two countries on key bilateral issues like security, water and trade and commerce.
The two countries had earlier this year resumed their comprehensive dialogue on all bilateral issues, two years after talks were stalled between them in the wake of the
Mumbai terror attacks.
At their last meeting in Thimpu, India and Pakistan
had agreed to carry forward the dialogue to resolve all
outstanding issues in a constructive and forward-looking
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'US will continue to expand defense systems to protect South Korea, regional allies from North Korean missiles'
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends
- UEFA Euro 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo rescues Portugal; Belgium seal last-16 berth in Zlatan Ibrahimovic's farewell