Next Indo-Pak Foreign Secretary talks this month
New Delhi: The next round of talks between Foreign Secretaries of India and Pakistan will be held at the end of this month.
This was conveyed by Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao to visiting Pakistani journalists who called on her, according to official spokesperson in the MEA.
"Visiting Pakistani journalists called on Foreign Secretary. Next India-Pakistan Foreign Secretary-level talks in June," Vishnu Prakash tweeted here.
The talks come after a series of high-level meetings between two countries on key bilateral issues like security, water and trade and commerce.
The two countries had earlier this year resumed their comprehensive dialogue on all bilateral issues, two years after talks were stalled between them in the wake of the
Mumbai terror attacks.
At their last meeting in Thimpu, India and Pakistan
had agreed to carry forward the dialogue to resolve all
outstanding issues in a constructive and forward-looking
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal