Next, judiciary to be targeted: Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: After taking on politicians and businessmen, India Against Corruption will now target the judiciary, Arvind Kejriwal said on Friday.
He said several high profile cases were dragging on in the courts for several years without any decisive outcome.
Asked by a television channel why he doesn`t move courts with his charges, Kejriwal said this is what the Government wants so that it can "manage" things there.
He said IAC activist and lawyer Prashant Bhushan will address the media on the issue of judiciary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing