Next, judiciary to be targeted: Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: After taking on politicians and businessmen, India Against Corruption will now target the judiciary, Arvind Kejriwal said on Friday.
He said several high profile cases were dragging on in the courts for several years without any decisive outcome.
Asked by a television channel why he doesn`t move courts with his charges, Kejriwal said this is what the Government wants so that it can "manage" things there.
He said IAC activist and lawyer Prashant Bhushan will address the media on the issue of judiciary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report