Next, judiciary to be targeted: Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: After taking on politicians and businessmen, India Against Corruption will now target the judiciary, Arvind Kejriwal said on Friday.
He said several high profile cases were dragging on in the courts for several years without any decisive outcome.
Asked by a television channel why he doesn`t move courts with his charges, Kejriwal said this is what the Government wants so that it can "manage" things there.
He said IAC activist and lawyer Prashant Bhushan will address the media on the issue of judiciary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Football Tourism: PSG will receive $197 million to promote tourism in Qatar
- Nitin Gadkari appointed as BJP election in-charge for Goa Assembly polls
- Xiaomi Redmi 4, Redmi Note 4 likely to be launched on Thursday
- Cabinet raises compensation for terror, blast victims
- Present ICC ranking system is not satisfactory: Javed Miandad