NIA announces reward for Samjhauta info
New Delhi: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Tuesday announced to give cash reward for information on three alleged suspects in the 2007 Samjhauta Express bomb blast case.
The NIA has announced Rs 10 lakh cash award each for information on Sandeep Dange and Ramchandra Kalsangra - two main suspects in the case.
Whereas cash reward of Rs 2 lakh has been announced for those providing any information leading to the arrest of the third suspect Ashok.
As per reports, Swami Aseemanand, who is in CBI’s custody in connection with case, has named Sandeep Dange, Ramchandra Kalsangra and Ashok as main conspirators behind the blast.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state