NIA announces reward for Samjhauta info
New Delhi: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Tuesday announced to give cash reward for information on three alleged suspects in the 2007 Samjhauta Express bomb blast case.
The NIA has announced Rs 10 lakh cash award each for information on Sandeep Dange and Ramchandra Kalsangra - two main suspects in the case.
Whereas cash reward of Rs 2 lakh has been announced for those providing any information leading to the arrest of the third suspect Ashok.
As per reports, Swami Aseemanand, who is in CBI’s custody in connection with case, has named Sandeep Dange, Ramchandra Kalsangra and Ashok as main conspirators behind the blast.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test