NIA announces reward for Samjhauta info
New Delhi: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Tuesday announced to give cash reward for information on three alleged suspects in the 2007 Samjhauta Express bomb blast case.
The NIA has announced Rs 10 lakh cash award each for information on Sandeep Dange and Ramchandra Kalsangra - two main suspects in the case.
Whereas cash reward of Rs 2 lakh has been announced for those providing any information leading to the arrest of the third suspect Ashok.
As per reports, Swami Aseemanand, who is in CBI’s custody in connection with case, has named Sandeep Dange, Ramchandra Kalsangra and Ashok as main conspirators behind the blast.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice