NIA brings High Court blast accused to Delhi
New Delhi: Three people arrested in Jammu and Kashmir in connection with the Sep 7 Delhi High Court blast were brought here Wednesday by the National Investigation Agency (NIA), police said.
Shariq Ahmed, Abid Hussain and Amir Abbas Dev were brought here on transit remand by an NIA team led by Deputy Inspector General Mukesh Singh, police officials said.
The accused will be produced in the Patiala house district court here where the NIA is expected to seek their remand. Jammu and Kashmir police personnel accompanied the three accused.
At least 15 people were killed in the High Court blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore