NIA brings High Court blast accused to Delhi
New Delhi: Three people arrested in Jammu and Kashmir in connection with the Sep 7 Delhi High Court blast were brought here Wednesday by the National Investigation Agency (NIA), police said.
Shariq Ahmed, Abid Hussain and Amir Abbas Dev were brought here on transit remand by an NIA team led by Deputy Inspector General Mukesh Singh, police officials said.
The accused will be produced in the Patiala house district court here where the NIA is expected to seek their remand. Jammu and Kashmir police personnel accompanied the three accused.
At least 15 people were killed in the High Court blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured