NIA puts up property attachment order at IM operative`s home
Samastipur: A notice for property attachment was put up today at the home of fugitive Indian Mujahideen(IM) operative Tahseen Akhtar alias Monu, who is considered mastermind of the serial blasts in Patna and Bodh Gaya.
The notice asked the accused to surrender within 30 days or else security forces would attach the property, police said.
A team of NIA along with district police reached Akhtar`s home at Maniyarpur under Kalyanpur police station in Samastipur district and pasted the notice at the main gate of the house.
Family members of Akhtar were inside the house when the notice was pasted, the police said.
NIA had yesterday announced a cash reward of up to Rs 10 lakh for any information leading to the arrest of five absconding accused of the banned IM including Tahseen Akhtar and Haider Ali alias Abdullah, who hails from Madanpur in Aurangabad district in the Bodh Gaya and Patna serial blasts cases.
As per details of the investigation into the serial blasts at the October 27 Patna rally and at Bodh Gaya on July 7, Akhtar was the mastermind of both the terror attacks.
Akhtar had run away from home in 2011 and never returned. He has virtually taken over operation of IM after the arrest of founding member Yasin Bhatkal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Kangana Ranaut turns GORGEOUS showstopper for Tarun Tahiliani at Lakme Fashion Week—Pics inside!
- This Russian cat adopts baby monkey after his mother abandons him – Watch inspirational video!
- Centre must explain Scorpene submarines leak, says Congress
- 10 hot features of Google Android Nougat Operating System
- Teresa Giudice slammed for bikini pics of underage daughters