NIA seeks property details of Delhi blast accused
Kistwar (J&K): The NIA probing the Delhi High
Court blast case has sought from Jammu and Kashmir government
the property details of three absconding Hizb-ul-Mujahideen
militants involved in the terror attack in September last year
that left 15 people dead.
"Kindly arrange to make available the property details
of three accused (Hizb militants) involved in National
Investigation Agency case concerning High Court Blast," Deputy
Superintendent of Police (DSP), NIA, Ministry of Home Affairs,
Jalaj Shrivastava said in a letter to Tehsildar, Kishtwar.
The NIA sought the property details of Hizb militants
Amir Ali Kamal alias Akram, Shakir Hussain alais Chota Hafiz
and Junaid Akram Malik alias Juni alais Umair of Kishtwar
"The details are required urgently by the agency," he
The agency had declared the three Hizbul Mujahideen
terrorists, hailing from Kishtwar district in Jammu and
Kashmir, as wanted in the blast case and announced a cash
reward of Rs 10 lakh for any information on each of them that
could lead to their arrest.
25-year-old Amir Ali Kamal- a resident of Kichloo Mohlla,
Kishtwar, is active since 2008. He is currently a self-styled
divisional commander of Hizb and had taken command of the
outfit in Kishtwar-Doda belt after the killing of Subash.
He was alleegdly involved in several terrorist activities
in Chenab Valley belt.
25-year-old Shakir is his deputy and is active in hilly
belt since 2005. He belongs to Palmar area in Kishtwar
The third militant -- 19-year old Junaid -- was lured into
militancy by Amir Ali in 2010. He also belongs to Dugga area
of the district. His brother is suspect Dr Waseem, who had
been arrested in the case.
The trio were believed to be operating in remote
mountainous belts of Dacchan and Marwah in Kishtwar district
and a search operation was hampered due to heavy snowfall in
the region. Choppers were also been used to carry out aerial
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid