NIA seeks property details of Delhi blast accused
Kistwar (J&K): The NIA probing the Delhi High
Court blast case has sought from Jammu and Kashmir government
the property details of three absconding Hizb-ul-Mujahideen
militants involved in the terror attack in September last year
that left 15 people dead.
"Kindly arrange to make available the property details
of three accused (Hizb militants) involved in National
Investigation Agency case concerning High Court Blast," Deputy
Superintendent of Police (DSP), NIA, Ministry of Home Affairs,
Jalaj Shrivastava said in a letter to Tehsildar, Kishtwar.
The NIA sought the property details of Hizb militants
Amir Ali Kamal alias Akram, Shakir Hussain alais Chota Hafiz
and Junaid Akram Malik alias Juni alais Umair of Kishtwar
"The details are required urgently by the agency," he
The agency had declared the three Hizbul Mujahideen
terrorists, hailing from Kishtwar district in Jammu and
Kashmir, as wanted in the blast case and announced a cash
reward of Rs 10 lakh for any information on each of them that
could lead to their arrest.
25-year-old Amir Ali Kamal- a resident of Kichloo Mohlla,
Kishtwar, is active since 2008. He is currently a self-styled
divisional commander of Hizb and had taken command of the
outfit in Kishtwar-Doda belt after the killing of Subash.
He was alleegdly involved in several terrorist activities
in Chenab Valley belt.
25-year-old Shakir is his deputy and is active in hilly
belt since 2005. He belongs to Palmar area in Kishtwar
The third militant -- 19-year old Junaid -- was lured into
militancy by Amir Ali in 2010. He also belongs to Dugga area
of the district. His brother is suspect Dr Waseem, who had
been arrested in the case.
The trio were believed to be operating in remote
mountainous belts of Dacchan and Marwah in Kishtwar district
and a search operation was hampered due to heavy snowfall in
the region. Choppers were also been used to carry out aerial
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BCCI announces Team India squad for Bangladesh tour
- Sudha Shivpuri aka 'Baa' of 'Kyuki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi' dies
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- Kejriwal accuses Centre of trying to rule Delhi through LG
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- Expect that Rahul will be Congress president in 2015: Jairam Ramesh
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- DNA: Analysis of Hurriyat chief Syed Geelani's passport issue
- DNA: Analysis of traffic system of Vancouver, Canada
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 expected to be announced on May 21
- JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015: JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015 (jharkhandeducation.net) likely to be announced on Thursday May 21 at 1 PM
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced today at 4 PM
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results to be announced on May 21 at www.apeamcet.org
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- IPL 2015: Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - As it happened...
- DHSE (dhsekerala.gov.in) 12th Result 2015: Kerala DHSE Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced on May 21
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be declared on May 21
- 'IAS officer DK Ravi possibly committed suicide, suffered big loss in real estate business'
- Bihar Intermediate Result 2015 declared