NIA team camping in MP on the trail of Samjhauta blast accused
Indore: After announcing a reward of Rs 10 lakh for information leading to the whereabouts of Ramchandra Kalsangra and Sandeep Dange in connection with 2007 Samjhauta Express blast, a team of National Investigation Agency is camping in western Madhya Pradesh.
Indore, Dewas and Shajapur in western Madhya Pradesh are
on the radar of NIA, which announced a cash reward of Rs 10
lakh each for the information about Kalsangra and Dange
earlier this week, highly placed sources in the police
The team is camping in western Madhya Pradesh for the
last two or three days, trying to collect information
regarding the accused.
Kalsangra and Dange, who lived in Indore, are also wanted
in Ajmer Dargah blast case. According to sources, some
material used in the Samjhauta blast had been bought from
NIA intensified its efforts to nab the duo following
Swami Aseemanand`s statement to a magistrate that Kalsangra
and Dange were involved in some of the blasts in the country.
Aseemanand himself was arrested in connection with the
The NIA, under the Union home ministry, is investigating
the case relating to the bomb blast in Atari Express
(popularly known as Samjhauta Express) in February 2007, which
resulted in the death of 68 persons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur