NIA to quiz aide of slain RSS pracharak Joshi
Bhopal: The National Investigation Agency
(NIA) has summoned Shivam Dhakad, an associate of murdered former RSS pracharak, Sunil Joshi to New Delhi for questioning.
A team of the NIA is currently probing the killing of
Joshi and Shivam has been summoned in this connection,
Shivam, who is a resident of Dewas in Madhya Pradesh
was in jail from where he was recently released on bail. He is also charged with the murder of a sarpanch Kok Singh Solanki.
It is learnt that Shivam was close to Joshi and the two
are said to have met the accused in Ajmer, Samjhauta Express
and Hyderabad blasts.
Joshi, a suspect in the Samjhauta Express blast case, was
shot dead in Dewas in Madhya Pradesh on December 29, 2007.
Sixty-eight people were killed when bombs went off in two
coaches of Samjhauta Express, running between Delhi and
Lahore, around midnight on February 18, 2007, at Diwana near
Panipat, 80 kms north of Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption