Nimbalkar murder: Patil hospitalised after ‘chest pain’
Mumbai: Suspended NCP leader Padamsinh
Patil, arrested in connection with murder of Congress leader
Pawanraje Nimbalkar in 2006, was on Tuesday admitted to a hospital
here after he complained of chest pain.
Patil (69), who is lodged in Taloja jail in Navi
Mumbai, complained of chest pain, high blood pressure and
hypertension this morning and was admitted to a government
hospital in Vashi in Navi Mumbai, a senior CBI official said.
"His condition is stable and he is undergoing
treatment and will be discharged as soon as he is fine," the
Patil was arrested on June 6 this year by the CBI for
allegedly hatching a conspiracy to murder Nimbalkar due to
business and political rivalry.
Last week, a sessions court in Alibag had rejected
Patil`s bail application stating that prima facie a case has
been made out against Patil and that it was a serious offence.
The CBI has arrested six others in the case --
Parasmal Jain, Dinesh Tiwari, Mohan Shukla, Satish Mandade,
Pintu Singh and Kailash Yadav.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- How Twitteratis reacted to PM Modi calling Prakash Singh Badal 'Nelson Mandela'
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off