`Nirmal Baba fled without paying house rent`
Ranchi: Richie rich Nirmaljeet Singh Narula alias Nirmal Baba fled home in Baharagora without paying rent, a report said on Monday.
The Jharkhand family, whose home Baba had rented, said Nirmal Baba left without making the payment.
Baharagora is a small town in East Singhbhum, which is one of the 24 districts of Jharkhand.
According to Prabhat Khabar, a Jharkhand-based Hindi daily, Nirmal Baba rented a two-room home in Baharagora from 1998 to 1999. There, Baba used to carry out mining of kyanite mineral at Jyoti Hill.
After staying at the home owned by Nagendra Nath Rai, Nirmal Baba went missing and never came back. The home, which was rented for Rs 300, was also locked. “The Baba had not paid rent for five months," the report claimed.
On Sunday, a report in Prabhat Khabar claimed that Nirmal Baba, who is under scanner for his immense wealth, has purchased a hotel using donations from his followers.
The popularity graph of Nirmal Baba has nosedived after reports in the media about his wealth and assets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi