`Nirmal Baba fled without paying house rent`
Ranchi: Richie rich Nirmaljeet Singh Narula alias Nirmal Baba fled home in Baharagora without paying rent, a report said on Monday.
The Jharkhand family, whose home Baba had rented, said Nirmal Baba left without making the payment.
Baharagora is a small town in East Singhbhum, which is one of the 24 districts of Jharkhand.
According to Prabhat Khabar, a Jharkhand-based Hindi daily, Nirmal Baba rented a two-room home in Baharagora from 1998 to 1999. There, Baba used to carry out mining of kyanite mineral at Jyoti Hill.
After staying at the home owned by Nagendra Nath Rai, Nirmal Baba went missing and never came back. The home, which was rented for Rs 300, was also locked. “The Baba had not paid rent for five months," the report claimed.
On Sunday, a report in Prabhat Khabar claimed that Nirmal Baba, who is under scanner for his immense wealth, has purchased a hotel using donations from his followers.
The popularity graph of Nirmal Baba has nosedived after reports in the media about his wealth and assets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested