Nithari killings: Koli, Pandher produced before CBI court
Ghaziabad: Surender Koli and Moninder Singh Pandher, the key accused in the sensational 2006 Nithari killings, was on Wednesday produced before a special CBI court here in connection with the hearing in four different cases.
The court has fixed March 15 and 18 for the next date of hearing in these cases.
Koli was awarded death sentence by the court on December 24 last year. The court found him guilty of rape and murder of a five-year-old girl, the fifth case for which he has been handed down capital punishment.
The victim had gone missing from outside the house of Koli`s employer Moninder Singh Pandher at Sector 31 in Noida in 2005 after which her father had filed complaint with the local police.
Pandher and his domestic help Koli were arrested on December 29, 2006 after police recovered skeletons and other belongings of the missing girls from the drain outside his house.
However, Pandher was not an accused in this murder case.
Koli confessed to killing several girls, including the victim, chopping their body to pieces and throwing them in the backyard and in the drain near the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal
- Singapore Airlines flight caught fire during emergency landing at Changi Airport - Details here
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region
- Google pays musical tribute to Bollywood legend RD Burman on his 77th birth anniversary! - See pic