Nithyananda defends self, says scenes were morphed
Chennai: Self-styled godman Nithyananda
on Thursday claimed that four US-based forensic agencies have
concluded that visuals showing him in a compromising position
with an actress were "morphed."
"Forensic reports from four US-based agencies have
endorsed my claim showing 60 reasons. So the video aired
(by regional channels) was absolutely a fabricated lie," he
told reporters here.
He claimed the software used by those who morphed is
sophisticated and could not be detected by FSL labs in India,
but only by US based agencies.
Nithayananda, who has his ashram near Bangalore, was
arrested in Himachal Pradesh early in 2010 on criminal
charges, including rape after the controversial video was
telecast by TV channels. He was later released on bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant