Nithyananda defends self, says scenes were morphed
Chennai: Self-styled godman Nithyananda
on Thursday claimed that four US-based forensic agencies have
concluded that visuals showing him in a compromising position
with an actress were "morphed."
"Forensic reports from four US-based agencies have
endorsed my claim showing 60 reasons. So the video aired
(by regional channels) was absolutely a fabricated lie," he
told reporters here.
He claimed the software used by those who morphed is
sophisticated and could not be detected by FSL labs in India,
but only by US based agencies.
Nithayananda, who has his ashram near Bangalore, was
arrested in Himachal Pradesh early in 2010 on criminal
charges, including rape after the controversial video was
telecast by TV channels. He was later released on bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister