Nithyananda defends self, says scenes were morphed
Chennai: Self-styled godman Nithyananda
on Thursday claimed that four US-based forensic agencies have
concluded that visuals showing him in a compromising position
with an actress were "morphed."
"Forensic reports from four US-based agencies have
endorsed my claim showing 60 reasons. So the video aired
(by regional channels) was absolutely a fabricated lie," he
told reporters here.
He claimed the software used by those who morphed is
sophisticated and could not be detected by FSL labs in India,
but only by US based agencies.
Nithayananda, who has his ashram near Bangalore, was
arrested in Himachal Pradesh early in 2010 on criminal
charges, including rape after the controversial video was
telecast by TV channels. He was later released on bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanjay Dutt to star in Mahesh Manjrekar's next
- Leave PoK to Pakistan and J&K to India: Husain Haqqani on how to ensure peace
- A10 Networks acquires cloud firm Appcito
- Ajay Devgn to release 'Shivaay' trailer in a unique style! Deets inside
- Sri Lanka vs Australia: Injured Steve O'Keefe to return home, Jon Holland named as replacement