Nitin Gadkari visits Deekshabhoomi, Smriti Mandir
Nagpur: The newly-appointed Bharatiya Janata
Party president Nitin Gadkari on Sunday visited Deekshabhoomi and
Smriti Mandir, at Reshimbagh.
It was his maiden visit to the city`s signature locations
after assuming charge as the national president of the BJP.
Gadkari arrived at Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International
Airport in the city at 7 am.
He visited Deekshabhoomi at 10 am and offered floral
tributes to the statues of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar and Gautam
Besides, he has also offered tributes to an urn
containing ashes of Dr Ambedkar.
Deekshabhoomi Smarak Samiti also accorded a grand welcome
At 11 am, BJP national president visited Smriti Mandir,
Reshimbagh. It was his first visit after taking up
responsibility of the party at national-level.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- India sends Letter Rogatories to six countries, requests them to seize Dawood Ibrahim's properties
- How are rising carbon dioxide levels affecting crops? NASA finds out!
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Tata Steek UK gets two formal bids: Know who they are!
- Monsoon expected to hit Kerala by May-end, early June, says govt