Nitish acting like `dehati aurat` against Modi: BJP leader
Patna: In a scathing attack on Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, senior BJP leader and former minister Giriraj Singh on Saturday said like a "dehati aurat" (rural woman) he was quarrelling with Narendra Modi out of "jealousy".
"He is behaving like a dehati aurat (rural woman) and quarrelling with Narendra Modi out of jealousy," Singh told reporters at Patna airport after Narendra Modi flew for Gaurichak to meet family of blast victim Rajnarain Singh.
"It does not seems he is a Chief Minister the way he is acting against Narendra Modi out of jealousy," he said.
"This reflects his small mindedness," he said in a strong attack on Kumar.
On the CM`s indirect dig on Modi that some people were trying to "disturb" the harmony of the state, Singh said Kumar is "vitiating" the environment.
But the BJP would not allow this to happen, he said.
Singh, who served as minister for Animal Husbandry before removed after split on June 16, alleged that there was violation of protocol for Modi.
"The District Magistrate did not visit him at state guest house and also at airport except for a Deputy Superintendent of Police level officer no other senior civil or police officers were present to supervise security arrangements for Narendra Modi at the airport," he said and alleged this was done to "please" Kumar.
Narendra Modi after reaching here around 11:15 pm last night is putting up at state guest house which is across the road to Chief Minister Nitish Kumar`s One Anne Marg residence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?