Nitish dreaming of becoming PM: Gadkari
Ranchi: Former BJP president Nitin Gadkari Saturday said that Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar seems to be dreaming of becoming the prime minister and indulging in vote bank politics.
"It seems that Nitish Kumar is dreaming to become the prime minister of the country and he is indulging in vote bank politics," Gadkari told reporters in Bokaro, 125 km from here.
He slammed Nitish Kumar for criticism of the Bharatiya Janata Party-ruled Gujarat. "Gujarat was good for him but now his view has turned opposite," he said.
Gadkari spoke to reporters while on way to Dhanbad district to attend the state BJP executive meeting.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Illegal mining scam: BJP Karnataka president Yeddyurappa becomes teary-eyed in CBI court
- Adorable! This cute baby goes to bed with his best mate dog – Watch video
- Supreme Court to consider NEET exemption applications on Tuesday
- Delhi, Jammu, Shimla see hottest day of season; Telangana toll 178
- Rahul Gandhi to be Congress chief in 2016: Jairam Ramesh