Nitish greets President Pranab on his 77th birthday
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday greeted the President Pranab Mukherjee on his 77th birth day.
"I wish the President a healthy and long and successful life," Kumar said in a greeting to Mukherjee upon turning 77 today.
The Chief Minister also expressed confidence that the country would strive hard to attain new height of success and prosperity under the guidance of the President.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi