Nitish greets President Pranab on his 77th birthday
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday greeted the President Pranab Mukherjee on his 77th birth day.
"I wish the President a healthy and long and successful life," Kumar said in a greeting to Mukherjee upon turning 77 today.
The Chief Minister also expressed confidence that the country would strive hard to attain new height of success and prosperity under the guidance of the President.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai