Nitish greets President Pranab on his 77th birthday
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday greeted the President Pranab Mukherjee on his 77th birth day.
"I wish the President a healthy and long and successful life," Kumar said in a greeting to Mukherjee upon turning 77 today.
The Chief Minister also expressed confidence that the country would strive hard to attain new height of success and prosperity under the guidance of the President.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital