Nitish greets President Pranab on his 77th birthday
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday greeted the President Pranab Mukherjee on his 77th birth day.
"I wish the President a healthy and long and successful life," Kumar said in a greeting to Mukherjee upon turning 77 today.
The Chief Minister also expressed confidence that the country would strive hard to attain new height of success and prosperity under the guidance of the President.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves