Nitish greets President Pranab on his 77th birthday
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday greeted the President Pranab Mukherjee on his 77th birth day.
"I wish the President a healthy and long and successful life," Kumar said in a greeting to Mukherjee upon turning 77 today.
The Chief Minister also expressed confidence that the country would strive hard to attain new height of success and prosperity under the guidance of the President.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical