Nitish Kumar is arrogant, uncaring: Narendra Modi
Zee Media Bureau
Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh: BJP’s poster boy Narendra Modi on Thursday hit out at Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar over the handling of the Patna blasts and accused him of being uncaring and arrogant.
Addressing his first rally in poll-bound Chhattisgarh, Modi said the Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Dr Raman Singh had accepted that there may have been security lapses that led to the gruesome attack on Congress leaders in Darbha and had personally visited the family of slain leaders, displaying compassion.
Hitting out at Nitish Kumar, Modi said, “But on the other hand, such a big terror attack on BJP rally, but forget regret the Bihar govt laid out a chappan bhog banquet.”
“Bihar Chief Minister didn`t show any remorse for Patna blasts. He was arrogant and smiling while speaking about the issue...That`s the difference between a sensitive leader (Dr Raman Singh) and an uncaring (Bihar) government,” he added.
The Gujarat Chief Minister also took aim at Rahul Gandhi and chided him for taking credit for the Food Security Act. “The sahzada is fooling people by taking credit for it; Chhattisgarh government was the first to introduce food security in the country,” he said.
Highlighting the achievements of Dr Raman Singh government, he said that the upcoming elections are the most decisive for Chhattisgarh’s development.
“Development journey of Chhattisgarh should not stop. The pace at which it is developing must continue...vote for a government that does good for you and your future generations and that can be done by BJP & Dr Raman Singh,” he said.
Modi said that the time has come to bury the politics of vote bank. “Do not vote for caste or creed but vote for development,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state