Nitish Kumar is arrogant, uncaring: Narendra Modi
Zee Media Bureau
Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh: BJP’s poster boy Narendra Modi on Thursday hit out at Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar over the handling of the Patna blasts and accused him of being uncaring and arrogant.
Addressing his first rally in poll-bound Chhattisgarh, Modi said the Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Dr Raman Singh had accepted that there may have been security lapses that led to the gruesome attack on Congress leaders in Darbha and had personally visited the family of slain leaders, displaying compassion.
Hitting out at Nitish Kumar, Modi said, “But on the other hand, such a big terror attack on BJP rally, but forget regret the Bihar govt laid out a chappan bhog banquet.”
“Bihar Chief Minister didn`t show any remorse for Patna blasts. He was arrogant and smiling while speaking about the issue...That`s the difference between a sensitive leader (Dr Raman Singh) and an uncaring (Bihar) government,” he added.
The Gujarat Chief Minister also took aim at Rahul Gandhi and chided him for taking credit for the Food Security Act. “The sahzada is fooling people by taking credit for it; Chhattisgarh government was the first to introduce food security in the country,” he said.
Highlighting the achievements of Dr Raman Singh government, he said that the upcoming elections are the most decisive for Chhattisgarh’s development.
“Development journey of Chhattisgarh should not stop. The pace at which it is developing must continue...vote for a government that does good for you and your future generations and that can be done by BJP & Dr Raman Singh,” he said.
Modi said that the time has come to bury the politics of vote bank. “Do not vote for caste or creed but vote for development,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack