Nitish Kumar mourns passing away of Union Minister Sis Ram Ola
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Sunday expressed profound grief at the demise of Union Labour and Employment Minister Sis Ram Ola.
Ola was a respected politician and social worker, Kumar said in a condolence message.
The passing away of the 86-year-old Congress leader has caused an irreparable loss to polity and society, he said.
The Union Minister of Labour and Employment died at a hospital in Gurgaon earlier in the day after prolonged illness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price