Nitish Kumar mourns passing away of Union Minister Sis Ram Ola
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Sunday expressed profound grief at the demise of Union Labour and Employment Minister Sis Ram Ola.
Ola was a respected politician and social worker, Kumar said in a condolence message.
The passing away of the 86-year-old Congress leader has caused an irreparable loss to polity and society, he said.
The Union Minister of Labour and Employment died at a hospital in Gurgaon earlier in the day after prolonged illness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users