Nitish Kumar trying to sabotage Narendra Modi`s rally in Bihar: Sushil Modi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: BJP leader Sushil Modi has accused Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar of trying to sabotage Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi`s rally in Patna on 27 October.
Former Deputy chief minister of Bihar tweeted on Sunday, "N Kumar is playing all tricks to put hurdles in success of NAMO`s Hunkar Rally on 27th Oct. First permission for whole maidan was denied and now N Kumar has invited President of India to Patna on the same dates. He will be in Patna on 26th and 27th."
"The whole city will be barricaded for President`s visit? Namo`s plane will not be allowed to land till President`s special plane takes off?" he further tweeted.
"If Tamil Nadu, Hyderabad, Rewari, where BJP has hardly any MLA can mobilise lakhs of people for Namo then one can imagine the numbers for Bihar rally," he also said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply