Nitish Kumar trying to sabotage Narendra Modi`s rally in Bihar: Sushil Modi
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: BJP leader Sushil Modi has accused Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar of trying to sabotage Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi`s rally in Patna on 27 October.
Former Deputy chief minister of Bihar tweeted on Sunday, "N Kumar is playing all tricks to put hurdles in success of NAMO`s Hunkar Rally on 27th Oct. First permission for whole maidan was denied and now N Kumar has invited President of India to Patna on the same dates. He will be in Patna on 26th and 27th."
"The whole city will be barricaded for President`s visit? Namo`s plane will not be allowed to land till President`s special plane takes off?" he further tweeted.
"If Tamil Nadu, Hyderabad, Rewari, where BJP has hardly any MLA can mobilise lakhs of people for Namo then one can imagine the numbers for Bihar rally," he also said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people