Nitish Kumar will die at the hands of Narendra Modi: BJP`s Giriraj Singh
Zee Media Bureau/Ajith Vijay Kumar
New Delhi/Patna: Outspoken BJP leader Giriraj Singh courted controversy after he claimed that Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar will die at the hands of Narendra Modi if the BJP fails to win all the 40 Lok Sabha seats in the state.
Singh, who served as minister for Animal Husbandry before removed after BJP-JD(U) split on June 16, has been a vocal opponent of Nitish Kumar.
Addressing a public gathering, Singh said, “If BJP does not win 40 out of 40 seats in Bihar then Nitish Kumar would not be just finished but he will die at the hands of Narendra Modi, no one else.”
Singh had once termed Nitish Kumar a "dehati aurat" (rural woman) as he was quarreling with Narendra Modi out of "jealousy".
Reacting to Singh`s statement, JD(U) leader Ali Anwar said, “It is not surprising that they are using such language, the BJP is fascist and it is their ideology, they will murder democracy also.”
Notwithstanding the grandstanding, JD(U) leaders have also been very vocal against Narendra Modi.
Bihar`s Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh had said, "Narendra Modi is the biggest terrorist in the country and it is only natural that he talks about threat to the country from terrorists. One who kills others feels threatened and always moves around security in the fear that he might be killed."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan