No alliance with BJP in future: INLD
Sonepat: Having parted ways with BJP six years back, Indian National Lok Dal has said it will not repeat the mistake of entering into an alliance with the party in future.
"We will not repeat our earlier mistake of entering into a tie-up with BJP," INLD president Om Prakash Chautala told reporters at Gohana town, 35 km from here, yesterday.
The former chief minister claimed BJP`s base in Haryana had gone down during the past few years.
He also expressed concern over the price hike of petroleum products and essential commodities and blamed the Congress-led UPA government for it.
"Prices of essential commodities have been continuously on the rise. Now prices of onion have also hit the roof increasing the hardship of common man," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi