No alliance with BJP in future: INLD
Sonepat: Having parted ways with BJP six years back, Indian National Lok Dal has said it will not repeat the mistake of entering into an alliance with the party in future.
"We will not repeat our earlier mistake of entering into a tie-up with BJP," INLD president Om Prakash Chautala told reporters at Gohana town, 35 km from here, yesterday.
The former chief minister claimed BJP`s base in Haryana had gone down during the past few years.
He also expressed concern over the price hike of petroleum products and essential commodities and blamed the Congress-led UPA government for it.
"Prices of essential commodities have been continuously on the rise. Now prices of onion have also hit the roof increasing the hardship of common man," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?