No alliance with BJP in future: INLD
Sonepat: Having parted ways with BJP six years back, Indian National Lok Dal has said it will not repeat the mistake of entering into an alliance with the party in future.
"We will not repeat our earlier mistake of entering into a tie-up with BJP," INLD president Om Prakash Chautala told reporters at Gohana town, 35 km from here, yesterday.
The former chief minister claimed BJP`s base in Haryana had gone down during the past few years.
He also expressed concern over the price hike of petroleum products and essential commodities and blamed the Congress-led UPA government for it.
"Prices of essential commodities have been continuously on the rise. Now prices of onion have also hit the roof increasing the hardship of common man," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH