No chance for Narendra Modi to become PM: Congress
Rajkot: All India Congress Committee (AICC) member Captain Praveen Davar on Monday said Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi had no chance of becoming the next Prime Minister.
"The BJP-led alliance will not come to power again in the Center, and therefore there is no chance for Modi to become the Prime Minister," Davar said, talking to reporters here.
BJP leaders were promoting Modi as a future Prime Minister only to gain mileage in the Gujarat Assembly polls, but the saffron party would lose in the state, he said.
"Modi is going to lose power in Gujarat. How could he become Prime Minister?" Davar asked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days