No chance for Narendra Modi to become PM: Congress
Rajkot: All India Congress Committee (AICC) member Captain Praveen Davar on Monday said Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi had no chance of becoming the next Prime Minister.
"The BJP-led alliance will not come to power again in the Center, and therefore there is no chance for Modi to become the Prime Minister," Davar said, talking to reporters here.
BJP leaders were promoting Modi as a future Prime Minister only to gain mileage in the Gujarat Assembly polls, but the saffron party would lose in the state, he said.
"Modi is going to lose power in Gujarat. How could he become Prime Minister?" Davar asked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!