No chance for Narendra Modi to become PM: Congress
Rajkot: All India Congress Committee (AICC) member Captain Praveen Davar on Monday said Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi had no chance of becoming the next Prime Minister.
"The BJP-led alliance will not come to power again in the Center, and therefore there is no chance for Modi to become the Prime Minister," Davar said, talking to reporters here.
BJP leaders were promoting Modi as a future Prime Minister only to gain mileage in the Gujarat Assembly polls, but the saffron party would lose in the state, he said.
"Modi is going to lose power in Gujarat. How could he become Prime Minister?" Davar asked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly