No change in position on Kashmir: US
Washington: The United States has said there has been no change in its position on Kashmir and encourages India and Pakistan to resolve its differences bilaterally.
"As always, we encourage cooperation and consultation and discussion between the Governments of India and Pakistan," the State Department spokesperson, Jen Psaki, told reporters at her daily news conference.
She was responding to questions on the ceasefire violations by Pakistan along the line of control.
"Our position has not changed on Kashmir. And those discussions are up to the governments of India and Pakistan," Psaki said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof