No change in position on Kashmir: US
Washington: The United States has said there has been no change in its position on Kashmir and encourages India and Pakistan to resolve its differences bilaterally.
"As always, we encourage cooperation and consultation and discussion between the Governments of India and Pakistan," the State Department spokesperson, Jen Psaki, told reporters at her daily news conference.
She was responding to questions on the ceasefire violations by Pakistan along the line of control.
"Our position has not changed on Kashmir. And those discussions are up to the governments of India and Pakistan," Psaki said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : Dr. Subhash Chandra Show on tips for successful life
- Solar Impulse 2 lands in Spain, completes world's first Atlantic flight
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- Brexit 'wake-up call for Europe', says Austrian President Heinz Fischer
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death