No change in position on Kashmir: US
Washington: The United States has said there has been no change in its position on Kashmir and encourages India and Pakistan to resolve its differences bilaterally.
"As always, we encourage cooperation and consultation and discussion between the Governments of India and Pakistan," the State Department spokesperson, Jen Psaki, told reporters at her daily news conference.
She was responding to questions on the ceasefire violations by Pakistan along the line of control.
"Our position has not changed on Kashmir. And those discussions are up to the governments of India and Pakistan," Psaki said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16