No change in position on Kashmir: US
Washington: The United States has said there has been no change in its position on Kashmir and encourages India and Pakistan to resolve its differences bilaterally.
"As always, we encourage cooperation and consultation and discussion between the Governments of India and Pakistan," the State Department spokesperson, Jen Psaki, told reporters at her daily news conference.
She was responding to questions on the ceasefire violations by Pakistan along the line of control.
"Our position has not changed on Kashmir. And those discussions are up to the governments of India and Pakistan," Psaki said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan