No claimant for PM`s post in BJP: Uma Bharti
Gwalior: Senior BJP leader Uma Bharti has said there is no claimant for the post of the Prime Minister in her party.
"There is no claimant for the Prime Minister`s post in the BJP, where anyone who is capable can be chosen by the party`s parliamentary board," Bharti told reporters here last evening.
Bharti`s remarks come in the wake of the debate about who would be BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate for the next Lok Sabha elections.
On the rape of a Swiss national in Datia district on March 15, she appreciated the efforts of the police to arrest the accused in the case.
Atrocities are taking place against women all over the world which is because of the change in thinking of the people and administrative weakness, the former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3