No claimant for PM`s post in BJP: Uma Bharti
Gwalior: Senior BJP leader Uma Bharti has said there is no claimant for the post of the Prime Minister in her party.
"There is no claimant for the Prime Minister`s post in the BJP, where anyone who is capable can be chosen by the party`s parliamentary board," Bharti told reporters here last evening.
Bharti`s remarks come in the wake of the debate about who would be BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate for the next Lok Sabha elections.
On the rape of a Swiss national in Datia district on March 15, she appreciated the efforts of the police to arrest the accused in the case.
Atrocities are taking place against women all over the world which is because of the change in thinking of the people and administrative weakness, the former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India