No comments, says Pawar over resignation reports
New Delhi: Sharad Pawar on Thursday night declined to comment on reports that he and his NCP colleague Praful Patel had sent in their resignation to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to convey their unhappiness over the way the party was being treated by the Congress.
Asked about reports that the Prime Minister had called him in a bid to mollify him, Pawar said, "no comments".
A similar response came to questions on whether the two leaders had sent their resignation letters to the Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves