No comments, says Pawar over resignation reports
New Delhi: Sharad Pawar on Thursday night declined to comment on reports that he and his NCP colleague Praful Patel had sent in their resignation to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to convey their unhappiness over the way the party was being treated by the Congress.
Asked about reports that the Prime Minister had called him in a bid to mollify him, Pawar said, "no comments".
A similar response came to questions on whether the two leaders had sent their resignation letters to the Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state