No comments, says Pawar over resignation reports
New Delhi: Sharad Pawar on Thursday night declined to comment on reports that he and his NCP colleague Praful Patel had sent in their resignation to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to convey their unhappiness over the way the party was being treated by the Congress.
Asked about reports that the Prime Minister had called him in a bid to mollify him, Pawar said, "no comments".
A similar response came to questions on whether the two leaders had sent their resignation letters to the Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi