No comments, says Pawar over resignation reports
New Delhi: Sharad Pawar on Thursday night declined to comment on reports that he and his NCP colleague Praful Patel had sent in their resignation to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to convey their unhappiness over the way the party was being treated by the Congress.
Asked about reports that the Prime Minister had called him in a bid to mollify him, Pawar said, "no comments".
A similar response came to questions on whether the two leaders had sent their resignation letters to the Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Bulandshahr rape: SC pulls up UP Govt, Azam Khan over controversial remark - Details inside
- Scorpene data leak 'a matter of serious concern', asked DCNS for urgent probe: Navy Chief Sunil Lanba
- Forget Freedom 251, here comes another smartphone at Rs 501
- From Swift Dzire, to a BMW: It's dream come true, says PV Sindhu after receiving second car from Sachin Tendulkar
- Narendra Modi's big plan for PoK refugees in India – A Rs 2,000 crore package