No comments, says Rahul Gandhi when asked about Natwar Singh`s allegations
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Friday refused to comment on the claims made by former external affairs minister Natwar Singh.
When asked to react to the allegations, Rahul only said, “Please don`t push me,” telling the journalists not to shove him.
Singh has alleged that Congress president Sonia Gandhi had refused prime ministership not because of her `inner voice` but because of pressure from Rahul Gandhi.
The former Congressman has also alleged that PMO files used to be sent to Sonia Gandhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!