No compromise on country`s territorial integrity: Antony
Jabalpur: India is talking to Pakistan and China to develop friendly relations with them but there will be no compromise on territorial integrity of the country, Defence Minister AK Antony asserted on Saturday.
"We have friendly relations with Pakistan and China and we always talk to them but this does not mean that anything can be done to change the map of India," he told reporters here.
Antony was answering queries after laying the foundation stone of the facility to manufacture 155 mm howitzer guns for the army at the Gun Carriage Factory here.
His remarks come at a time when India is talking to both China and Pakistan on several issues including border disputes.
China has been laying claims over territories in Arunachal Pradesh and Ladakh in Jammu and Kashmir which have been strongly rejected by India.
India has also raised strong objections over the presence of Chinese troops in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir (PoK) proving security to its teams engaged in construction of several rail, road and hydro-electrical projects there.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan