No compromise on country`s territorial integrity: Antony
Jabalpur: India is talking to Pakistan and China to develop friendly relations with them but there will be no compromise on territorial integrity of the country, Defence Minister AK Antony asserted on Saturday.
"We have friendly relations with Pakistan and China and we always talk to them but this does not mean that anything can be done to change the map of India," he told reporters here.
Antony was answering queries after laying the foundation stone of the facility to manufacture 155 mm howitzer guns for the army at the Gun Carriage Factory here.
His remarks come at a time when India is talking to both China and Pakistan on several issues including border disputes.
China has been laying claims over territories in Arunachal Pradesh and Ladakh in Jammu and Kashmir which have been strongly rejected by India.
India has also raised strong objections over the presence of Chinese troops in Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir (PoK) proving security to its teams engaged in construction of several rail, road and hydro-electrical projects there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH