No conclusion of heart failure of Anuradha ‘Fiza’ Bali: Doctors
Patiala: The mystery surrounding the death of Anuradha Bali aka Fiza continues, as the pathology department of a local hospital could not arrive to any conclusion about the reason for her cardiac arrest.
A team led by the head of the department at Rajindra Hospital, Dr Manjeet Singh, Dr Anil Suri and Vijay Kumar Bodna, both associate professors have examined the heart samples of Fiza which was in a "highly decomposed" state.
"We have received the heart in a very decomposed state," Dr Bal told reporters here today.
He said that the decomposition of the victim`s body for 3-4 days has led to Autolysis of cells.
Elaborating Autolysis, Dr Bal said that Autolytic cell destruction is uncommon in living adult organisms and usually occurs in injured cells or dying tissue.
The doctors have re-examined the heart and arrived at the conclusion that the cause of death is due to Autolysis, he said, adding that it is not clear from the samples why she had a heart failure.
Anuradha Bali (39), the estranged wife of former Haryana Deputy Chief Minister Chandermohan, was found dead at her residence in Mohali near here on August 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble