No conclusion of heart failure of Anuradha ‘Fiza’ Bali: Doctors
Patiala: The mystery surrounding the death of Anuradha Bali aka Fiza continues, as the pathology department of a local hospital could not arrive to any conclusion about the reason for her cardiac arrest.
A team led by the head of the department at Rajindra Hospital, Dr Manjeet Singh, Dr Anil Suri and Vijay Kumar Bodna, both associate professors have examined the heart samples of Fiza which was in a "highly decomposed" state.
"We have received the heart in a very decomposed state," Dr Bal told reporters here today.
He said that the decomposition of the victim`s body for 3-4 days has led to Autolysis of cells.
Elaborating Autolysis, Dr Bal said that Autolytic cell destruction is uncommon in living adult organisms and usually occurs in injured cells or dying tissue.
The doctors have re-examined the heart and arrived at the conclusion that the cause of death is due to Autolysis, he said, adding that it is not clear from the samples why she had a heart failure.
Anuradha Bali (39), the estranged wife of former Haryana Deputy Chief Minister Chandermohan, was found dead at her residence in Mohali near here on August 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH