No conclusion of heart failure of Anuradha ‘Fiza’ Bali: Doctors
Patiala: The mystery surrounding the death of Anuradha Bali aka Fiza continues, as the pathology department of a local hospital could not arrive to any conclusion about the reason for her cardiac arrest.
A team led by the head of the department at Rajindra Hospital, Dr Manjeet Singh, Dr Anil Suri and Vijay Kumar Bodna, both associate professors have examined the heart samples of Fiza which was in a "highly decomposed" state.
"We have received the heart in a very decomposed state," Dr Bal told reporters here today.
He said that the decomposition of the victim`s body for 3-4 days has led to Autolysis of cells.
Elaborating Autolysis, Dr Bal said that Autolytic cell destruction is uncommon in living adult organisms and usually occurs in injured cells or dying tissue.
The doctors have re-examined the heart and arrived at the conclusion that the cause of death is due to Autolysis, he said, adding that it is not clear from the samples why she had a heart failure.
Anuradha Bali (39), the estranged wife of former Haryana Deputy Chief Minister Chandermohan, was found dead at her residence in Mohali near here on August 6.
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Recovery across key sectors 'surprisingly strong': Nomura
- Took liberty to up entertainment quotient in 'Azhar': Emraan Hashmi
- PHOTO: Vintage Sachin! When Master Blaster turned out for Yorkshire
- AgustaWestland scam: Arvind Kejriwal dares BJP to arrest Congress chief Sonia Gandhi
- VITEEE 2016 exam results declared! Check VIT Engineering Entrance Examination ranks now