No conclusion of heart failure of Anuradha ‘Fiza’ Bali: Doctors
Patiala: The mystery surrounding the death of Anuradha Bali aka Fiza continues, as the pathology department of a local hospital could not arrive to any conclusion about the reason for her cardiac arrest.
A team led by the head of the department at Rajindra Hospital, Dr Manjeet Singh, Dr Anil Suri and Vijay Kumar Bodna, both associate professors have examined the heart samples of Fiza which was in a "highly decomposed" state.
"We have received the heart in a very decomposed state," Dr Bal told reporters here today.
He said that the decomposition of the victim`s body for 3-4 days has led to Autolysis of cells.
Elaborating Autolysis, Dr Bal said that Autolytic cell destruction is uncommon in living adult organisms and usually occurs in injured cells or dying tissue.
The doctors have re-examined the heart and arrived at the conclusion that the cause of death is due to Autolysis, he said, adding that it is not clear from the samples why she had a heart failure.
Anuradha Bali (39), the estranged wife of former Haryana Deputy Chief Minister Chandermohan, was found dead at her residence in Mohali near here on August 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Syria launched chemical attacks, IS used mustard gas: UN report
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!