No confidence motion has to be a well thought out plan: Advani
Mumbai: BJP leader LK Advani on Saturday said
bringing a no-confidence motion against the government is
always a well thought out plan, a decision on which will be
taken by the party at the appropriate time.
"The party will decide on whether to bring a no-confidence
motion or not. It is always a well thought out plan,
particularly when the government knows it is bound to be
defeated," Advani told reporters here when asked if BJP would
bring a no-confidence against UPA in the forthcoming winter
session of Parliament.
Hinting that his party would not like to introduce a
no-confidence motion against the government which may be
defeated, he said, "We would never like to oblige the
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources