No decision on schedule of Parl Monsoon session
New Delhi: Government on Thursday failed to take a
decision on the schedule for the Monsoon session of
A meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Parliamentary
Affairs was held today on the issue but it remained
Parliamentary Affairs Minister PK Bansal said the CCPA
headed by Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee would meet again
soon to decide on the schedule.
It is expected that the month-long session would begin by
the middle of next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days