No infighting in State BJP unit: Ananth Kumar
Haveri: BJP General Secretary H N Ananth Kumar on Sunday sought to dispel reports of infighting, stating that newly appointed state unit President Prahlad Joshi would lead the party to victory.
"There is no infighting in BJP and newly appointed state unit President Prahlad Joshi will lead the party to victory, he told reporters here.
He said the May 5 Assembly polls would witness a direct fight between his party and the Congress. The party would focus on the youth in the elections, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown