No knowledge of the photograph incident: Chidambaram
New Delhi: Finance Minister P Chidambaram today said he had no knowledge of the incident involving the arrest of a man who was seen taking his pictures at the Chennai airport on Tuesday evening.
"I had no no knowledge of the incident at all," he said here today when contacted about the incident.
A 34-year-old man was taken into custody for questioning after he was seen taking pictures Chidambaram at the airport here, airport sources said on Wednesday.
They said Amir was seen taking pictures of the Minister, who left for New Delhi yesterday, using his camera. Amir had confirmed first-class tickets to Delhi and from there to Dubai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister