No knowledge of the photograph incident: Chidambaram
New Delhi: Finance Minister P Chidambaram today said he had no knowledge of the incident involving the arrest of a man who was seen taking his pictures at the Chennai airport on Tuesday evening.
"I had no no knowledge of the incident at all," he said here today when contacted about the incident.
A 34-year-old man was taken into custody for questioning after he was seen taking pictures Chidambaram at the airport here, airport sources said on Wednesday.
They said Amir was seen taking pictures of the Minister, who left for New Delhi yesterday, using his camera. Amir had confirmed first-class tickets to Delhi and from there to Dubai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Eye on China? India to buy four P-8I aircraft from US for maritime surveillance over Indian Ocean Region
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US