No need for Anna to protest: Agnivesh
Jaipur: Social activist Swami Agnivesh on Sunday favoured discussion on the issue of FDI in retail sector.
"The issue of FDI should be discussed widely instead of opposing and rejecting it directly...There should be a healthy debate on the," he said at a meeting organised by `Sadbhavna Manch Rajasthan` here.
He also laid stress upon the need to protect interest of farmers while implementing the decision.
On Anna Hazare`s call to hold another protest, Agnivesh said it is not required when the government is bringing strong Lokpal bill.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users