No need for Anna to protest: Agnivesh
Jaipur: Social activist Swami Agnivesh on Sunday favoured discussion on the issue of FDI in retail sector.
"The issue of FDI should be discussed widely instead of opposing and rejecting it directly...There should be a healthy debate on the," he said at a meeting organised by `Sadbhavna Manch Rajasthan` here.
He also laid stress upon the need to protect interest of farmers while implementing the decision.
On Anna Hazare`s call to hold another protest, Agnivesh said it is not required when the government is bringing strong Lokpal bill.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray