No nexus with Robert Vadra and Haryana Govt: DLF
New Delhi: Realty major DLF on Tuesday rejected fresh allegations by activists Arvind Kerijwal of a nexus with Robert Vadra and Haryana Government and said it enjoyed no special favours with the state government.
"We stand by our earlier statement and wish to once again specifically state that DLF has neither sought nor enjoyed any special favours from the Government of Haryana and all developments of DLF undertaken over the last four decades are strictly in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations with an adherence to the highest ethical standards," the company said in a statement tonight.
Making a point-by-point rebuttal of Kerijwal`s allegations, the company said an attempt was being made to sensationalise issues which are already in the public domain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Start Brexit negotiations as soon as possible: Hollande urges Britain
- 'Months before her assassination, pro-Khalistan leader had predicted Indira Gandhi's killing'
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva
- 1st Test, Day 1: Virat Kohli's brilliant ton puts India on top against West Indies
- Donald Trump accepts Republican nomination, accuses Hillary Clinton of legacy of "death, destruction, terrorism”