`No objection to Rajagopal being admitted to NIMS`
Vijayawada: Andhra Pradesh government
today said it had no objection to Congress MP L Rajagopal, who
escaped from the Government Hospital here, being admitted to
the Nizam`s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) in Hyderabad
as desired by him.
"We are all worried about him. His family members and
well-wishers said he wanted to be admitted to NIMS. We have no
objection to that. We appeal to him to contact us
immediately," state Animal Husbandry Minister K Parthasarathi
told reporters here.
"Rajagopal can go to NIMS on his own or the government
is ready to take him to the premier government hospital in
Hyderabad," Parthasarathi, who hails from Krishna district,
The minister held a meeting with Krishna district
officials, MLAs and other public representatives this morning.
He briefed Chief Minister K Rosaiah about the
situation, who also agreed to admit the Vijayawada Lok Sabha
member at NIMS.
Prior to his escape from the hospital last night,
Rajagopal had sent a letter to Governor N D Tiwari complaining
about the poor facilities in the Vijayawada Government
Hospital and sought to be shifted to NIMS.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!