‘No odd activity on Indo-Pak border post blasts‘
Jammu: Army on Saturday said that there is no
unusual activity seen along the Indo-Pak border after the
"On the other side of the border (Pak side), there is
no unusual activity seen after Mumbai blasts," Commander of 16
Corps, Lt Gen J P Nehra told reporters at Nagora-base
headquarters, 17 kms from here today.
His statement came two days after the blasts ripped
through the country`s financial capital.
The triple blasts at Zaveri Bazar, Opera House and
Dadar left 19 dead and more than 130 people injured.
Lt Gen Nehra was replying to questions posed by
journalists about the security situation, Pakistan`s
activities and pressure built up along the Indo-Pak border
after the blasts.
"We are alert. If anything (misadventure) was done by
enemies on our border, they will get a befitting reply," Gen
"Investigation agencies are doing their work, when the
results would emerge, you all will know," Corps commander
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef