No plan to curtail Parliament session: Kamal Nath
New Delhi: The government has no plans to curtail the Winter Session, said Urban Development Minister Kamal Nath on Thursday.
"At the moment all the speculations and the media reports are not true. There is no plan at the moment to curtail the session," Kamal Nath told reporters outside Parliament.
There were media reports on Wednesday that Parliament may be forced to adjourn sine die ahead of schedule due to the continued disruptions.
He added: "Our priority is to pass the Lokpal Bill. The Lokpal Bill has to be taken in Rajya Sabha, then it will come to Lok Sabha."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi