No plans to bring co-operative societies under RTI: Govt
New Delhi: Government is not planning to bring any amendment in the Right to Information Act to include co-operative societies under it, Lok Sabha was informed Wednesday.
"No" was the response of Minister of State for Personnel Jitendra Singh to a question from a member seeking to know whether the Government is planning to amend the RTI Act and bring the co-operative societies within the ambit of the transparency law.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB