No possibility of UPA-III: Trinamool leader
Kolkata: Slamming the Congress-led UPA government for providing "special benefits" to some states and giving West Bengal a miss, Trinamool Congress leader Sudip Bandopadhyay on Thursday said there was no possibility of a UPA-III coming to power.
"The way UPA-II is functioning, there is no chance that there will be UPA-III ... There will be no UPA-III," Bandopadhyay told a party rally at Sealdah here.
"We will battle the Congress government on why it is sidelining our state," he said.
He said regional parties would have a major role to play after the Lok Sabha election. "The regional parties are assuming primary positions, and Trinamool Congress` power will prevail."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!