No proposal to amend graft laws: Govt
New Delhi: The Government is not considering any proposal to make changes in graft laws to enable the citizens to know the status of their complaint against the corrupt persons including officials, the Rajya Sabha was informed on Thursday.
"There is no such proposal with the Government," Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions V Narayanasamy told the Upper House in a written reply.
He was responding to the question asked by Rajya Sabha MP Jaya Bachchan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan