No proposal to amend graft laws: Govt
New Delhi: The Government is not considering any proposal to make changes in graft laws to enable the citizens to know the status of their complaint against the corrupt persons including officials, the Rajya Sabha was informed on Thursday.
"There is no such proposal with the Government," Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions V Narayanasamy told the Upper House in a written reply.
He was responding to the question asked by Rajya Sabha MP Jaya Bachchan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Malegaon blast case: Sadhvi Pragya files for bail after NIA files fresh chargesheet
- Novak Djokovic poised to become first man to win $100 million in prize money
- Bihar Board class 10th results: More than 50 percent students fail in exams - Is this the reason?
- Tax holiday for start-ups should be raised to 7 years, says Commerce Minister
- Protest in Portugal against private school funding cuts