No RSS role in LK Advani`s resignation: Rajnath Singh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: A day after veteran leader LK Advani resigned from all posts in the BJP following the elevation of Narendra Modi, party chief Rajnath Singh on Tuesday denied that the RSS had any role in the development.
"There was no Sangh interference in the decision on elevating Narendra Modi as poll panel chief," Singh told reporters here.
There was speculation that Modi was elevated on the diktat of the RSS amid dissent from several party leaders.
The RSS has also expressed shock at Advani`s move to resign from all party posts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- OMG! Hilarious bomb scare prank – Must Watch
- South Africa vs New Zealand, 2nd Test: Steyn, Philander strike after du Plessis ton as Proteas take control on Day 2
- Rio Olympics medallist Sakshi Malik to tie the knot soon: Report
- MPCA to decide on holding elections in Monday's AGM
- The solar system is home to millions of Jupiter-like planets, reveals NASA!