No scam in allocation of coal blocks: Jaiswal
Kanpur: There was no irregularity in the allocation of coal blocks and the Opposition is unnecessarily creating an uproar over the matter, Union Coal Minister Sriprakash Jaiswal said on Friday.
Jaiswal, who was here to take part in a protest against power crisis, said the matter is already under CBI investigation.
On the issue of Congress nominee for PM post, Jaiswal said the decision in this regard is always taken by party`s top leadership and there is no point discussing these things now.
Jaiswal further said the JPC report on 2G scam has established the fact that both the Prime Minister and Finance Minister had no role in the entire matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Some parties trying to create anti-Centre sentiment, says Venkaiah Naidu
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog