No scam in allocation of coal blocks: Jaiswal
Kanpur: There was no irregularity in the allocation of coal blocks and the Opposition is unnecessarily creating an uproar over the matter, Union Coal Minister Sriprakash Jaiswal said on Friday.
Jaiswal, who was here to take part in a protest against power crisis, said the matter is already under CBI investigation.
On the issue of Congress nominee for PM post, Jaiswal said the decision in this regard is always taken by party`s top leadership and there is no point discussing these things now.
Jaiswal further said the JPC report on 2G scam has established the fact that both the Prime Minister and Finance Minister had no role in the entire matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town