No scam in allocation of coal blocks: Jaiswal
Kanpur: There was no irregularity in the allocation of coal blocks and the Opposition is unnecessarily creating an uproar over the matter, Union Coal Minister Sriprakash Jaiswal said on Friday.
Jaiswal, who was here to take part in a protest against power crisis, said the matter is already under CBI investigation.
On the issue of Congress nominee for PM post, Jaiswal said the decision in this regard is always taken by party`s top leadership and there is no point discussing these things now.
Jaiswal further said the JPC report on 2G scam has established the fact that both the Prime Minister and Finance Minister had no role in the entire matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?