No setback in dialogue with Team Anna: Sandeep
New Delhi: Congress MP Sandeep Dikshit, who is part of the government team negotiating with Team Anna, on Thursday said the impression created in the Gandhian`s camp that there was a setback in dialogue process was wrong.
"There seems to be some impression in Team Anna that there was a setback but I don`t think that was really the case. Lot of movement took place, perhaps not as fast as Team would like it to be," Dikshit told reporters here.
He said in any discussion, if there is a day which is good and a day which is not so good.
"Everybody`s objective is to get Annaji to break his fast and get a good bill," he said.
His remarks came as Team Anna took a tough stand and accused a section in the government of nullifying the entire dialogue process and said that they have become victims of Congress` "internal politics".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Mehbooba in Delhi, to meet PM Modi on Saturday
- More than 8 lakh people affected by flood in UP
- Virender Sehwag fulfills Sakshi Malik's desire to meet him; this tweet tells how GLAD he is
- Asked to remove pugree at US embassy, BJP MP refuses to take visa
- Pink Ball Test: Jury still out on sighting, no reverse swing for pacers or turn for spinners