No setback in dialogue with Team Anna: Sandeep
New Delhi: Congress MP Sandeep Dikshit, who is part of the government team negotiating with Team Anna, on Thursday said the impression created in the Gandhian`s camp that there was a setback in dialogue process was wrong.
"There seems to be some impression in Team Anna that there was a setback but I don`t think that was really the case. Lot of movement took place, perhaps not as fast as Team would like it to be," Dikshit told reporters here.
He said in any discussion, if there is a day which is good and a day which is not so good.
"Everybody`s objective is to get Annaji to break his fast and get a good bill," he said.
His remarks came as Team Anna took a tough stand and accused a section in the government of nullifying the entire dialogue process and said that they have become victims of Congress` "internal politics".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH