No substance in Jethmalani`s allegations: Shukla
New Delhi: Union Minister Rajiv Shukla today dismissed BJP MP Ram Jethmalani`s allegations that Rahul Gandhi`s name figured in the list of those who have stashed away money abroad.
"I don`t think he has got any substance in his statement. I thoroughly condemn it," he told reporters outside Parliament House.
The Minister said Jethmalani`s statement should not be taken seriously as "he is one who keeps on accusing or making any statement against everyone."
"I don`t think Jethmalani`s statement should be taken seriously because he is the same Jethmalani who on the floor of the House and outside had spoken against BJP terming it as the most corrupt party after independence.
"He had accused Vajpayee government of being the most corrupt government. So he is the same Jethmalani. ...I don`t think the statement should be taken in a serious manner," Shukla said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere