No substance in Jethmalani`s allegations: Shukla
New Delhi: Union Minister Rajiv Shukla today dismissed BJP MP Ram Jethmalani`s allegations that Rahul Gandhi`s name figured in the list of those who have stashed away money abroad.
"I don`t think he has got any substance in his statement. I thoroughly condemn it," he told reporters outside Parliament House.
The Minister said Jethmalani`s statement should not be taken seriously as "he is one who keeps on accusing or making any statement against everyone."
"I don`t think Jethmalani`s statement should be taken seriously because he is the same Jethmalani who on the floor of the House and outside had spoken against BJP terming it as the most corrupt party after independence.
"He had accused Vajpayee government of being the most corrupt government. So he is the same Jethmalani. ...I don`t think the statement should be taken in a serious manner," Shukla said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly