Non-bailable warrant issued against Raj Thackeray
Muzaffarpur: A non-bailable warrant was issued against Raj Thackeray on Tuesday by the district court of Muzaffarpur in Bihar against his statements on Chhath Puja.
His statement “North Indians should not celebrate Chhath Puja as it is against the ethos of Marathi culture”, deeply hurt the Bihari community that holds Chhath Puja in great reverence.
The court has directed the Mumbai police to produce Thackeray by seventh of May, and in failing to do so Raj will have to face arrest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read