None of your business, says Justice Ganguly to media on resignation
Kolkata: Former Supreme Court judge Ashok Kumar Ganguly, accused of sexually harassing a law intern on Wednesday hit out at the media for repeatedly asking whether he would resign as the Chairman of West Bengal Human Rights Commission.
"That is none of your business...That is none of your business," an angry Justice Ganguly, who had ruled out his stepping down as WBHRC Chairman, retorted when asked by press.
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee had twice written to President Pranab Mukherjee asking him to take appropriate action urgently.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!