None of your business, says Justice Ganguly to media on resignation
Kolkata: Former Supreme Court judge Ashok Kumar Ganguly, accused of sexually harassing a law intern on Wednesday hit out at the media for repeatedly asking whether he would resign as the Chairman of West Bengal Human Rights Commission.
"That is none of your business...That is none of your business," an angry Justice Ganguly, who had ruled out his stepping down as WBHRC Chairman, retorted when asked by press.
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee had twice written to President Pranab Mukherjee asking him to take appropriate action urgently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened