Noted lawyer Rani Jethmalani passes away
Mumbai: Rani Jethmalani, Supreme Court
lawyer and daughter of former Union Law Minister Ram Jethmalani, died of prolonged illness here on Saturday morning,
family sources said.
Rani was admitted to the Breach Candy hospital in
South Mumbai on December 9 following multi-organ
According to relatives, Rani was discharged from the
hospital a few days ago but developed complications again and
breathed her last at her residence in South Mumbai.
The funeral would be held later today at Chandanwadi
crematorium. Rani, who was in her 50s, was also an eminent
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday