Noted lawyer Rani Jethmalani passes away
Mumbai: Rani Jethmalani, Supreme Court
lawyer and daughter of former Union Law Minister Ram Jethmalani, died of prolonged illness here on Saturday morning,
family sources said.
Rani was admitted to the Breach Candy hospital in
South Mumbai on December 9 following multi-organ
According to relatives, Rani was discharged from the
hospital a few days ago but developed complications again and
breathed her last at her residence in South Mumbai.
The funeral would be held later today at Chandanwadi
crematorium. Rani, who was in her 50s, was also an eminent
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference