Noted lawyer Rani Jethmalani passes away
Mumbai: Rani Jethmalani, Supreme Court
lawyer and daughter of former Union Law Minister Ram Jethmalani, died of prolonged illness here on Saturday morning,
family sources said.
Rani was admitted to the Breach Candy hospital in
South Mumbai on December 9 following multi-organ
According to relatives, Rani was discharged from the
hospital a few days ago but developed complications again and
breathed her last at her residence in South Mumbai.
The funeral would be held later today at Chandanwadi
crematorium. Rani, who was in her 50s, was also an eminent
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'