Now dead bodies of woman and girl in suitcase in HP
Nahan: Two suitcases containing severed
bodies of a woman and a nine-year-old girl child were found
from a river bank at Dhimki village in Sirmaur district on Thursday,
The residents of the area noticed a 32-inch long suitcase
lying on the bank of Markanda river, about 8 km from here on
Nahan-Paonta road last night, they said.
The locals informed the police and after the suitcase was
opened some severed body parts were found inside it, police
said, adding the victim was a nine-year-old girl.
When a police team led by SP Punita Bhardwaj visited the
spot, another suitcase was found behind the bushes at the
same place which contained chopped body parts of a 32-year-old
Two separate cases for murder, under section 302 of IPC
have been registered here and it appeared that both the bodies
were thrown here after the crime was committed somewhere else,
the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what